This is a tool that can be used by anyone to share text and hyperlinks. You can use this to present information backed up with links. This site allows your text to contain hyperlinks at any point, without reducing readability. Just type the content you want to publish in the large text box. This can be a list of links, only text or a mixture of both. All you have to do then is remember your paste's address to access it at any time.
You only need to paste the content that you want to publish with the following options:
- Title = Title for your paste. For an untitled paste leave blank.
- Textarea = Required. Paste your content here. You can paste text/links.
- Prevent search engines from indexing = Check this if you want to prevent the search engine from indexing your paste.
- I agree to the terms and conditions = Must be checked. You must agree to the terms of service.
- Custom URL = Set a custom URL for your paste here. Cannot be more than 10 characters and can only contain numbers and letters.
- Passcode = Can't be more than 6 characters.Giving a Passcode here allows you to make changes to this paste at a later date. If you do not give a Passcode now this paste can never be changed.
You can use color names or html color codes.
[c=color name/html color code]Your Text[/c]
Here's an example of how to use it:
[c=blue]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
[c=red]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
[c=green]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
[c=#800080]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
[c=#FF1493]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
[c=#DC143C]Your Text[/c] => Your Text
You can find out more about color names and html color codes on search engines like Google.
To display images in your text, use:
- Image address formats can be in png, gif, svg or jpg.
- Make sure the image is hosted on the site with SSL certificate installed (https://).
Other text format that you might want to use:
We allow you to write texts in several styles, for example:
- Link : http://google.com => http://google.com
- Bold Text: [b]Your Text[/b] => Your Text
- Italic Text: [i]Your Text[/i] => Your Text
- Underlined Text: [u]Your Text[/u] => Your Text
- Strikethrough Text: [s]Your Text[/s] =>
You can change the text size in pixels (px), points (pt), ems or rems, and percent (%) values.
- Replace number 17 with the number according to the desired text size.
- You can replace px with pt, ems, rems, or %.